Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1999 Natianal TropiCal RV

jmaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,
I recently purchased a 99 M-6350 National RV. Unfortunately, I did not get the book on the AC. I am needing to replace them and I have no idea what the current units are. Does anyone have the book and give me the answer. I am needing to know the original roof hole size before I can order new units.

Thank You in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

jmaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Mr. Smith. All help is appreciated.

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you take off the plastic panel on the inside of the unit in the motorhome there should be a label visible that gives you all the specs on what the current units are.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

jmaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Doug.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
ALL National Products and ALL RV's have the same size hole for a RV roof top AC unit (14 inch square). Your AC units are made by Dometic. National always used Dometic. 1999 means you have the Dometic wall CCC 4 button tstat control system that uses a telephone type cable top communicate between the 2 roof AC units and the wall tstat. That system was obsolete in 2001. That means the easiest and simplest thing to do is purchase new Dometic AC units and I would get the Penguin Model, because THAT model has the new AC tstat control boards already installed. You only have to purchase the new 12 button Dometic wall tstat. The 1 tstat controls BOTH AC units. Just like your present Wall tstat. Doug

emzee
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure if this will help but hopefully you can find something....

National RV Manuals

National

National RV Forums

Good luck!!