cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2005 Damon Intruder 377W Main slide info

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have a 2005 Damon Intruder 377W.. THe main (Dining room) slide out is non operational.. We have tested and found no power to the motor.

This suggests a blown fuse or a blown control module

THe bedroom and wardrobe slides are functional however which suggests it might NOT be the fuse (if they are on the same fuse)

On the house fuse panel (Progressive Dynanics) No LED's are lit

HOWEVER when I fed power via an alternate route to the motor I took out a 25 amp and fast. (Possible motor issue, possible blown fuse as well)

Does anyone know where the fuse. or breaker is, and where the control module is. I have been unable to find either.. All the logical spots.. do not contain the control module.

Have also looked at the Intelletec BCC and none of the fuses appear to be for the slide either, will do further testing in the BCC however. (Battery Control Center).

Thanks in advance
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times
4 REPLIES 4

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
FOUND that son of a Transistor at last

It is in the half bath, on the wall under the sink, near the electrical panels and thanks to camping world behind the Inverter sub panel.... Controtionist needed to access. but removing a door will make it easier (4 screws)

Did it work after you found the transistor just curious I have the same motorhome

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Very little chance.. Symptoms..

When I first started having issues it would not go out.. then after a period of time (Trying every few hours. It would... So I'd put it out like a foot, just enough to make it easy to get past (I was overnighting at parking lots) and in the AM it came in just fine.

Then when I went to leave Beaverdam it did not come in, has not moved under power since.

Technician working with me cut the motor leads and applied voltmeter.. NO power to motor leads (possibly blown fuse but we can not find it if it is, possible bad controller) all wires .. .as far as we can test 'em. test good.

MrWizard
did you hook directly to the motor ?
or to the wiring harness ?

3yrs parked and extended .. any chance a rodent chewed into the wiring harness ?

unless its in the wiring, it does sound like the motor's armature shorted out
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s