cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2006 Fleetwood Bounder 35E Inverter Issue....Maybe

proaspen
Explorer
Explorer
My class A motorhome has a TV in the back bedroom that is powered from a power inverter. In order to power on the TV, you must first turn on the power inverter from a switch located on the wall just below the TV. I normally leave the inverter switch off unless I want to watch TV. Recently, something happened so that now the power to the TV is always ON, no matter what I do to the switch. I had this problem before and had my local RV shop handle it. I'm now on the road and I want to fix it myself, but am unsure how to proceed. I believe the problem to be the result of either a bad wall switch, or a bad relay (part number 003-510-13). If my memory serves me right (and it probably isn't), I think my RV shop replaced the relay. I can access the relay. I tried removing it, but it isn't budging, so before I do more damage, decided to stop and ask for help.

Has anyone else had this issue? Would appreciate some guidance from you experts out there on troubleshooting this issue. Oh, you should know that I'm not that handy, but do have some basic electrical knowledge.

Appreciate your help with this.

V/R
Gary Provencher
2 REPLIES 2

proaspen
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry for not responding sooner. Had to make a trip to Michigan to check on the house. The inverter is a Sine-Wave 300W device.

Respectfully,
Gary Provencher

KD4UPL
Explorer
Explorer
What brand and model inverter are we talking about?