cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2010 Holiday Rambler Arista 34SBD

pequeajim
Explorer
Explorer
I'm curious to hear from any Holiday Rambler Arista owners out there that can give me some feedback on their RV; especially the 2010 with the Ford chassis?

My wife and I are going to look at one tomorrow. It look s really clean from the pictures. Seems to be the middle to lower end of the line which is fine. We want something to go jump in and take off with the grandkids to go camping. Not interested in going on any long trips out west, just local stuff.

I am a bit disappointed in the looks of the storage, no slam lock doors, but then again, this is just a weekend, short haul camper.

So, Arista owners, what do you think? Anything to share with us before we perchance commit to buying this RV?
Holiday Rambler Arista & Jeep Liberty Toad
1 REPLY 1

pequeajim
Explorer
Explorer
Well, we took the plunge and bought the Motorhome. I drove it with the DW and we were very pleased. I did not think the 19.5" tires would ride this nice, but they were very satisfactory. Quiet ride too.

I'll be taking delivery some time end of this month, early Feb. They are going to add a black tank sprayer for me. Any idea which one to put on?

Holiday Rambler Arista & Jeep Liberty Toad