cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Airstream Came through

Dog_Trainer
Explorer
Explorer
My Old girl had a tough year and took a few bruises during our long trip last summer/fall . I busted a rear taillight and the rear latches where you access the engine had become stiff and hard to operate one side breaking but I glued it to finish the trip. I looked for a part at Collaw salvage but they did not have an old Airstream. I finally called Airstream factory and they had the parts on the shelf. Who would have thought a 1993 coach would still have factory parts available. My love affair continues with this coach. I have also been blessed to have a Spartan Chassis under it both Spartan and Airstream have all the manuals and many parts available.
2016 Newmar Baystar 3401
2011 HHR Toad
Daktari & Lydia Cavalier King Charles , Annie get your guns, our English setter (fur Bearing Children)
4 REPLIES 4

1BryNelson
Explorer
Explorer
I just had mine all buffed out and new graphics put on. Makes her look brand new, except the front cap. Clear coats to far gone, haven't decided what to do on that. Buffing and graphics cost me $1000.
Bry Nelson and a yet to be discovered MoHo momma. '99 Pace Arrow Vision 37ft F53 chassis (plugs tightened) Allure flooring, 15k BTU front a/c , 6-6 volt batts with 1120 watts of solar Magnum inverter Remote BMK Trace C40 2005 Ford Ranger "Toad on a pad".

Dog_Trainer
Explorer
Explorer
Mr.Mark wrote:
I truly admire a very well taken of older RV. How many miles on the 'old girl'?

MM.

We have 108,000 on her now. Last year we went through the interior and put some upgrades and new Upholstery on some side panels we also redid the curtains. The exterior polishes up well but the stripes are faded. I am going to restripe or maybe paint new stripes on her this spring.
2016 Newmar Baystar 3401
2011 HHR Toad
Daktari & Lydia Cavalier King Charles , Annie get your guns, our English setter (fur Bearing Children)

Mike_Hohnstein
Explorer
Explorer
Jackson Center OH is a great place to leave treasure if one owns a Airstream RV. Had a 87 34.5 silver bullet class A for a while, wonderful motorhome. I was able to get all sorts of doodads to restore the coach to as produced condition.

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
I truly admire a very well taken of older RV. How many miles on the 'old girl'?

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins