cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best source for replacement storage compartment doors

super_camper
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Jayco class c and one of the storage doors bubbled, I think it wicked up water when stored over the winter. The door is a radius corner with concealed screws, about 20" by 40".

Any comments on the best source for a replacement?

I will check my local Jayco dealer for Jayco parts, any experience with Jayco replacement doors?

How about 3rd party manufacturers like pellandent.com, looks like they make them to spec

thanks
4 REPLIES 4

DaHose
Explorer
Explorer
Try these guys.

http://www.pellandent.com/RV_Products_List.aspx?CategoryID=97

Looking at my storage compartment doors, I think they would be pretty easy to rebuild. The outer filon skin is pretty durable, you just need to find new styrofoam for the inner layer. Are yours built the same way? Remember, aluminum rivets are easily taken out and put back in.

Jose

super_camper
Explorer
Explorer
tenbear wrote:
Search on eBay for "RV compartment doors". You may find what you want???

I did look at ebay and it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, seems no two storage doors are the same style/size.

cochise49
Explorer
Explorer
Had an insurance claim last year that included replacing three compartment doors on a Coachmen product. Took three months for the doors to be fabricated by Coachmen (I assume they made them). Seems, they had to wait until current model production was completed in order to retool(?). An after market producer/seller would be a good solution.
Bev& Keith
2014 Winnebago Adventurer 38Q
2013 Honda CRV, Roadmaster Falcon AT, Invisibrake

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Search on eBay for "RV compartment doors". You may find what you want???
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory