Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

B+ motorhomes

Daniel_C_
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a Trail Lite B+ 211s with 8.1 Chevy
engine. This is my fifth motorhome (others range
from an old 20' Vagabond, and three Winnegagos, from 19 to 32'. This vehicle is fantastic. I am
using it as a mobile office (and sneaking in a fun
journey from time to time). It gets about 9.5mpg
and I believe I could pull a bus behind it if I wanted! I paid low $40's which is about what I had expected to pay for a five or six year old Chinook with a nicer interior, but fewer features
(slide). I am delighted thus far.
Dan
2006 Lexington 235S; 6.8L Ford E450,
2005 30RLS Outback Sydney Edition,
2007 Jeep Compass
2009 Mini Cooper S
3,721 REPLIES 3,721

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you Chas
2003 6.0 Chev Trail-lite B-Plus 225
2007 6.0 Chev 170 Roadtrek ( Daily Driver )
1976 Corvette

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Ok folks, in the interest of science, Iโ€™m stealing a bit of Darioโ€™s thunder and posting a pic of HIS 225!!

Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

:W

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Trying again!
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyx8pz8p9yjlctc/20160521_162523.jpg?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/0v6yyrzrz3inl76/20120825_162436.jpg?dl=0
I give up on posting pictures here,
1976 Corvette

ronfisherman
B-Plus wrote:
Chas,are you sure you were on my Facebook page. I sent you an email with pictures. Let me know if you received them. I sent the admin of this forum asking him if there was an easy way to post pictures here. We shall see.
I wish I could post a few pictures here of what I have done to my B-Plus as I think many would find it very helpfull.
I will still try to post a few pictures here and see what happens. I spent 3 hours last night trying. Other forums I am on have an option button to attach photos , donโ€™t know whatโ€™s wrong with this forum.
Dario

Check out the help files. There is a good description on how to post pictures.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Chas,are you sure you were on my Facebook page. I sent you an email with pictures. Let me know if you received them. I sent the admin of this forum asking him if there was an easy way to post pictures here. We shall see.
I wish I could post a few pictures here of what I have done to my B-Plus as I think many would find it very helpfull.
I will still try to post a few pictures here and see what happens. I spent 3 hours last night trying. Other forums I am on have an option button to attach photos , donโ€™t know whatโ€™s wrong with this forum.
Dario
Chas what is your corvette forum user name?
1976 Corvette

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Dario, I was on your page but only saw a small number of pix, I wanted to see what you did with the B+ stripes.
My previous post just was a link, I wanted to get an actual photo here, but I must still be missing something.??
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Nice pics Chas, canโ€™t seem to be able to post mine , you have to check out my Facebook page.
Yes, still have my B-PLUS 225 , I have been using it and having lots of fun with it. I still use my ROADTREK as my daily driver.
I am in the process of ( maybe) trading in one of the RVโ€™s for the Winnebago Travado
59k, I really like that set up. โ€”- OR โ€” a new 2018 z51 Corvette. Canโ€™t really make up my mind yet, as I really donโ€™t know what to get rid of. Check out on my Facebook page the 1980 Jeep CJ-7 Infound in Texas that sat for 23 years in someone garage that I dragged home.
All of the maybe purchases above depend on ( if ) my wife lets me add to my herd of cars, I have 7 now. LOL
I should try and stay more active on this forum. If anyone wants any advice on my B-plus or my Roadtrek just drop me a line. Funny in 7 years of having the Roadtrek. I have never even turned on the Fridge, Microwave, stove or used it for any over night camping.
DARIO
1976 Corvette

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.flickr.com/gp/66075981@N02/sTM81o
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, that didnโ€™t work!!
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
I sold the Z in a fit of idiocy, and bought a Challenger. That lasted less than 2 years and now Iโ€™m in another c5, but a pewter coupe instead.Spending lots of time modding the interior and fooling around with LEDโ€™s and other โ€˜stuffโ€™.
To post pix here, I think you need a web based photo host. I use Flickr for my volumns of car pix, so Iโ€™ll try here.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/66075981@N02/sTM81o
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Yes Chas, I follow your posts. Last time we posted together you had your z06. How the he'll do you add pictures on here. ???
1976 Corvette

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
B-Plus wrote:
Hello Chase, Gene and Gary
Have not been on this post for quite awhile now. Still have my B-plus 225 and my Roadtrek.hope this finds all of you in good health.my agent Orange problems keep adding up.
I look at your Facebook a lot Chas .
I added some new pictures of my B-plus on my Facebook. This summer I stripped all of my vinyl off and did painted graphics. I will try to add a few pictures here if I can . I can't seem to post pictures. You can go to my Facebook page for them
My Facebook is
Dario popalardo

Hey Dario, good to see you still have your RV! If youโ€™ve been to my FB page you know Iโ€™m now a Corvette guy too!!
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

B-Plus
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Chase, Gene and Gary
Have not been on this post for quite awhile now. Still have my B-plus 225 and my Roadtrek.hope this finds all of you in good health.my agent Orange problems keep adding up.
I look at your Facebook a lot Chas .
I added some new pictures of my B-plus on my Facebook. This summer I stripped all of my vinyl off and did painted graphics. I will try to add a few pictures here if I can . I can't seem to post pictures. You can go to my Facebook page for them
My Facebook is
Dario popalardo
1976 Corvette

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
We full time in a 40' 4 slide Tiffin Phaeton Diesel Pusher. At times it seemed like we were traveling in a coffee can space wise, but worked out well. We took the Alaska Marine Highway from Skagway AK to Prince Rupert BC. Ferry fees for the B+ vs the Class A pulling a toad were close to $4000 less.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog