cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bird’s Eye View Camera

Wantaforetravel
Explorer
Explorer
I want to install a four camera system to have a bird’s eye view of the coach much like my wife’s Traverse has. I’m sure a lot of newer vehicles probably have those. It makes backing in a tight space or when there is sun glare a breeze.

I’ve found one on Tadibrothers website and a couple of others. I haven’t found anyone with experience installing one on a coach. I don’t mind running the wires and mounting the cameras but I want to know that it’s going to work correctly with a clear image and without skewed lines when it’s done.

Has anyone done this on their coach? Ours is 42’ so it would need a lot of image correction to get rid of the skewed image.
Rick & Rhonda
2003 Foretravel U320 4220
450 Cummins
4 REPLIES 4

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
The internet is your friend. A simple search for "Bird's eye view camera for RV's" gave several links.
Even Amazon sells a system. Bird's eye view camera system

Ken_C
Explorer
Explorer
Wantaforetravel wrote:
I want to install a four camera system to have a bird’s eye view of the coach much like my wife’s Traverse has. I’m sure a lot of newer vehicles probably have those. It makes backing in a tight space or when there is sun glare a breeze.

I’ve found one on Tadibrothers website and a couple of others. I haven’t found anyone with experience installing one on a coach. I don’t mind running the wires and mounting the cameras but I want to know that it’s going to work correctly with a clear image and without skewed lines when it’s done.

Has anyone done this on their coach? Ours is 42’ so it would need a lot of image correction to get rid of the skewed image.

We have a similar system which is factory installed. Amazing what you can see via this. I remember seeing a post regarding a company that does this for vehicles including motorhomes, but can't find it now. It may have been a different forum, but your answer is out there.
Ken
2018 Newmar Dutchstar
Spartan K2
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

shepfly
Explorer
Explorer
Owleye makes what you're looking for, sold by Wireless prime. Check for a long thread on Irv2, if memory serves me right. Dave

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
surprised there are no responses, I was curious about this too.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS