cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brake sensor on Master brake cylinder

campsmoke
Explorer
Explorer
Have a 2005 motorhome Workhorse chassis - lost use of front brakes - in Georgia on way to Florida - brake lines were corroded behind the coach battery - the bottom sensor on the master cylinder was just hanging there - does anyone know where I can get a replacement sensor? Apparently the acid from the battery caused the brake line to corrode and leak. Thanks to Good Sam Roadside service for their help getting me going on two occasions this trip!
Campsmoke
5 REPLIES 5

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
bsinmich wrote:
I have a Workhorse and my battery is low in the engine compartment, well away from any brake components.

Same here Brakes are roughly Eye Level for this 6'+ driver when standing in front, Drivers side,, Battery below my knee level passanger side actually UNDER the engine. I know.. Just had to put a new one in (I would say "Drop" a new one in but alas, can not do it that way, got to LIFT and them suckers are HEAVY!!!)

What is heavier? The house batteries of course.. Replaced them too.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here is a link to a Workhorse parts website: Workhorse Parts

Like the others, my battery is mounted low and well under any brake components.

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Workhorse and my battery is low in the engine compartment, well away from any brake components.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford

fischer
Explorer
Explorer
what size is your MH 32 ,36 just curious , the battery on my ford is on the passenger side .
2016 Winnebago 35B v10
2006 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Blue ox Tow Bar

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
GMC dealer, Napa