cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bunk over Cab curtains

GeoJG
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a '98 Minnie Winnie in April. The privacy curtains are history but the strip that held them is still there. The previous owner just had put up curtain rods and used curtains but I would like to have what it came with. I keep coming up empty-handed in searching the net. Also I need to replace the folding 'door' between the rear bedroom and the main cabin. I know you can buy them but I cannot see the hardware clearly enough to know if it would work.

Comments? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

GeoJG
Explorer
Explorer
Just by accident I think I might have a solution. My daughter who claims the OTC bunk as her room doesn't have any curtains for her side windows. Doesn't want them. I have a shower curtain up but it doesn't cover the whold space. So one day I took a couple t-shirts on hangers and put one on each end, using the loops from the old tape, to cover the gap and ensure privacy. Then I got to thinking I could get a buch of hangers and fashion a 'curtain' that way.

GeoJG
Explorer
Explorer
The old tape is still in place. Sounds like we have the same type. Thanks for the replies.

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
You can probably get the same style curtains at Camping World or some other RV supply company. Since you have a Winnebago, you can most likely get a replacement for anything you need from them.

Winnebago parts catalog
2014 Itasca Spirit 31K Class C
2016 Mazda CX5 on Acme tow dolly- 4 trips ~ 5,800 mi
Now 2017 RWD F150 with a drive shaft disconnect

dallaswinn
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know if your curtains are the same as mine but Ireplaced them and they were made with a strip of plastic sew to the top hem that had clips on it that fit into a track attached to the ceiling. I just took the plastic strip off the old curtains amd made some more and reattached the strip to the new curtains and reinstalled the ceiling track with curtains attached. Good as new.

They do sell the replacement tape if yours is beyond salvaging.

dallaswinn
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know if your curtains are the same as mine but Ireplaced them and they were made with a strip of plastic sew to the top hem that had clips on it that fit into a track attached to the ceiling. I just took the plastic strip off the old curtains amd made some more and reattached the strip to the new curtains and reinstalled the ceiling track with curtains attached. Good as new.

They do sell the replacement tape if yours is beyond salvaging.