cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class A Lots in FL

BigGuy82
Explorer
Explorer
I'm pretty new to the forums, so if I'm in the wrong one to start this discussion, please let me know.

My wife and I are about to become 6 + 1ers from the great land of taxes, New York state. We've got a 40' Itasca Solei pusher and I'm looking to purchase a lot within a two hour radius from Miami where we have family. Ocean nearby is not a necessity but is preferred. The most important things are security and pleasant surroundings.

We've been all over the internet but it does get confusing because we really don't know the area, especially since lots range from 50K to 1m+. We are going down in July for the birth of our 6th grandchild and will have some time to scout lots at that time.

Does anyone have any suggestions for great locations with a good reputation where we can start? Any realtor/broker references? Better yet, anyone got anything for sale?

As I said, if this is in the wrong forum or I'm somehow off base, please let me know.
Vietnam Veteran
2016 Itasca Solei 38R (To Be Delivered 6/1/15
2014 Honda Gold Wing
2003 50th Anniversary Corvette convertible
17 REPLIES 17

krivanj
Explorer
Explorer
You might check out Ocean Resorts.. Same locale, across a1a from ocean... RV lots
http://oceanresortsco-opinc.org
Fleetwood Revolution LE 38X
2011 Scion TC toad

BigGuy82
Explorer
Explorer
krivanj wrote:
We live in Fort Pierce, not quite two hours north of Miami. We live across the street from the ocean.
There are lots on canals here where you can find build able lots for under $400K and lower. Our RV is parked next to the house.
Is this what you mean?

Thanks for the quick reply. Not exactly what I'm looking for. I don't want a house on the lot ... just and RV park lot to park the coach on for at least seven months out of the year. Maybe with enough room to put up a nice shed to house my motorcycle, but that's about it.

If I was going south full time, your type setup would be ideal, but I'm still keeping the house in Rochester, NY. i've got to get away from the brutal winters and if I'm away more that 6 months, I don't have to pay the ridiculous income taxes levied in this state.

Thanks again.
Vietnam Veteran
2016 Itasca Solei 38R (To Be Delivered 6/1/15
2014 Honda Gold Wing
2003 50th Anniversary Corvette convertible

krivanj
Explorer
Explorer
We live in Fort Pierce, not quite two hours north of Miami. We live across the street from the ocean.
There are lots on canals here where you can find build able lots for under $400K and lower. Our RV is parked next to the house.
Is this what you mean?
Fleetwood Revolution LE 38X
2011 Scion TC toad