cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coach Net, great service !!

supercub
Explorer
Explorer
Have been a Coach Net member for years but have never had to use it. On Christmas Day, I got my motor home stuck in mud next to my cousins house. Called Coach Net, very nice, friendly person ansered. After insuring them I was ok, and the RV was not a hazard, they assured me they'd call me back in 15-20 minutes after they found a tow company. Called me back and said they had found a tow company and they were on the way. They continued to call back every 20 minutes or so informing me of the location of the tow truck, with a final call once the truck was onsite. Chimas Tow in Sacramento got me pulled out. The driver was very nice and was very cautious in making sure no recovery damage occurred. I can't recommend this company enough. I couldn't have been happier with the service I received from Coach Net and Chimas Tow.I highly recommend them both.
15 REPLIES 15

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
Exactly how they have been for me. Hard to find anyone that has bad to say about CN, not so about Good Sams roadside. I have posted before about my experience that I have no doubt GS would have said so sorry. That was $900+ tow they easily could have said sorry you forgot that 5W on your policy. (traded and forgot to change to the new 5W)
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold