cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Instrument Panels - Feedback please

Tim_Nowicki
Explorer
Explorer
Odometer has been out on my 1991 Pace Arrow for some time. Come across a company, Custom instrument panels. They can build a whole new instrument cluster with analog gauges for around $600.00. Anyone do that or has any one done business with this Co.?? They tell me the replacement is pretty much plug and play. thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Daveinet
Explorer
Explorer
Or you can just drop one of these bad boys in there fro a lot less money.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/izl-dp10002g/overview/. It is a kit with its own sensors, so it will work with anything. I recently installed this unit in my coach. I've not gotten it formally mounted, but it works pretty well. My only complaint is the bright light indicator is too bright. You can put a piece of paper under the glass to make it dimmer.
IRV2

Alphamonk
Explorer
Explorer
If it is on the P series chevy chassis, I have seen them on Ebay - no old stock before.

BigBlockTank
Explorer
Explorer
Too bad you're not in Tucson, or at least closer. We have a company here that rebuilt my 69 Corvette speedo and it works perfectly.
I have never dealt with your mentioned company, just to say the one here works well, if you happen to find yourself out this way.