cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dash Radio

ROYBUCK
Explorer
Explorer
Seems like every time I go off in the MH something goes wrong. My dash Radio quit working there is no power, I can't find where the fuse is. I looked outside in the compartment under the Drive can't find where Radio fuse is listed. Thanks Roy
Roy B Coal Miners Son
USMC Ret
Semper Fi
3 REPLIES 3

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
Roy....if it's a Magnadyne which Monaco used a lot, there is a fuse at the back of the radio. Even if it's not, most radios have a fuse in line behind the radio or even mounted in a holder at the back of the radio.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

BigBlockTank
Explorer
Explorer
You should have 2 separate 12 volt systems, one for the coach and one for the chassis. The dash radio should be on the chassis system. In my gas coach, the fuses are under the hood, in front. They're inside a box that you will know. It's labeled or should be.

Or the radio just crapped out hahaha. I read this because I just bought a new head unit for our coach. They 2003 stereo doesn't have any input accommodation and we'd like to have that.

norwestie
Explorer
Explorer
Check to see if the dash fans have power. When my radio went out, other items lost power as well. The 12v solenoid in the back was faulty and caused the problem.
2010 Winnebago Tour 42AD
2012 Ford Edge Limited toad