cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dead receptacles on a 99 Fleetwod Pace Arrow

3rdturnfence
Explorer
Explorer
Came back from the last trip and found out that one circuit of receptacles has no power. Receptacles are the one over the fridge, the one above the sink and the external one in the front side bin.

Checked and reset the breakers. No change.

I'd like to use it this weekend and can live without the one circuit but I need to know if I need to pick-up any parts.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram of this that they can share, or some ideas on where to start to isolate the issue?
8 REPLIES 8

3rdturnfence
Explorer
Explorer
You called it tommy.

Got home and took a look myself. Pushed the reset button and we're good to go.

Thanks for the help.

tommy_g
Explorer
Explorer
GFI's can go bad and not reset. This is usually easy to tell when you push the button. If this is the problem, you can get one at your local electric supply. Mine are located at the kitchen and bathroom sinks. I've had to replace both over the years.
1998 Bounder 36s F53 460 V8 Banks power & Honda Accord toad

tommy_g
Explorer
Explorer
3rdturnfence wrote:
Hi.

Yes the one over the sink is a GFI. If it needs to be reset does that impact power to the other two?
YES!

3rdturnfence
Explorer
Explorer
Hi again. Just had my wife run out and check. It is not a GFI.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sounds like maybe all these receptacle may be linked to one GFCI receptacle.

Look near the sink for a receptacle that has a pushbutton on it.
Will look something like this... Press in the button to reset it..

While you are at it check the other receptacles in the trailer to see if they need reset as well. You should have one of these GFCI Receptacles where there may be water present.

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

JerryofWV
Explorer
Explorer
One of the receptacles should be a GFCI with a reset button. The one on my Pace Arrow was in the bathroom. It controls the whole circuit. That sounds like what it is.
Jerry & Dee Dee Pauley

2005 Monaco Monarch SE, Workhorse, Falcon II tow bar, ReadyBrake, 2012 Jeep Liberty Toad

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

3rdturnfence
Explorer
Explorer
Hi.

Yes the one over the sink is a GFI. If it needs to be reset does that impact power to the other two?

tommy_g
Explorer
Explorer
This sounds like a ground fault interrupter. Is the one over the sink not one?