cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EAA Airventure Oshkosh

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm heading for the big EAA airshow this year. We took the motorhome back in 2009 and I just stayed in the open field area. We were only staying three days then so it was no big deal. But we're both retired now so I want to go this year and stay for the entire show. I'd like to get one of the full hookup sites, but per the webpage they don't become available until the end of June. Anybody been to Airventure recently and been able to get one of the full hookup sites? I'm guessing it's going to be one of those deals where you have to be on the phone the second they become available and just hope you get through.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

15 REPLIES 15

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
msmith1199 wrote:
I'm heading for the big EAA airshow this year. We took the motorhome back in 2009 and I just stayed in the open field area. We were only staying three days then so it was no big deal. But we're both retired now so I want to go this year and stay for the entire show. I'd like to get one of the full hookup sites, but per the webpage they don't become available until the end of June. Anybody been to Airventure recently and been able to get one of the full hookup sites? I'm guessing it's going to be one of those deals where you have to be on the phone the second they become available and just hope you get through.

You better have reservations already.
Many of the local camp grounds take next years reservation as you leave.
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.