cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Find Spare Parts for old Class C

Msmith111
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for help on finding a screen door for a 1997 Four Winds 5000 Class C . Could someone please point the way as to where i could find one. Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
check craigs list, here in tucson a guy has a couple he is wanting to sell. One door looks like it is from a clb winnebago

DrewE
Explorer II
Explorer II
You probably already know this, but if the only thing wrong with the door is the screening itself, that can be easily replaced using the same tools and techniques as normal house window screens (spline tool and so forth). On second thought perhaps "easily" isn't exactly the right word, but much more readily and economically than sourcing and installing a replacement door.

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Also check and see if somebody can fabricate one. They are not the toughest thing in the world to fabricate.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

mobilefleet
Explorer
Explorer
I have a few. I need length and width and whether the corners are square or radius corners

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Try these people

Colaw

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker