cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fleetwood jamboree,2004

1950panman
Explorer
Explorer
Just looking at this c class home...maybe you had or present my have one. Any help with details fixers, problems...just tell me. Looking to trade my bumper pull 30 ft...for this home...lane
2 REPLIES 2

jhlady
Explorer
Explorer
Check the overhand area very carefully for leaks and dry rot. A Ford E-450 chassis is preferred over the E-350.

Hope this helps.

Bordercollie
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a 2004 Fleetwood Tioga 26Q new in 2003,( same as Jamboree) Still have it. It has of average housebox quality. Appliances, etc are standard brands. Ford E-450 chassis and drive train are standard for most rigs. Our fridge and roof AC were replaced recently, lasted about 10 years. If tires are over 4 years old by date codes, replace them for your safety.Have brakes checked and brake fluid flushed. Also replaced converter/charger and house and starting batteries recently. Replaced awning fabric recently. Read previous threads on what to look for in a used rig. If possible, pay pro Truck mechanic and an RV repair service to inspect rig and give you a written estimate for repairs/replacements. Don't buy any rig on impulse.