cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Furrion parts

T_bone1
Explorer
Explorer
I am planning to redo my Furrion microwave to where it will vent out the side wall..I need a vent damper..I have contacted Heidi at Furrion and they have no idea where I can get parts for their product.That is very irritating so I come to the forum to see if anyone has any idea on where to get Furrion parts..
2017 Georgetown 329S
2015 Toyota Tacoma toad
7 REPLIES 7

T_bone1
Explorer
Explorer
And I believe the Furrion is a cheaper micro !! Thanks Doug
2017 Georgetown 329S
2015 Toyota Tacoma toad

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
T bone wrote:
Directly to the micro..It has a flapper on it.

The outside vent has a flapper already. The metal flapper you are looking for is NOT always part of the cheaper Microwaves. Doug

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
ON one of my microwave units, all I had to do was move a plate from one location to the other so it would vent out a different location. This one could vent out the front, back, or top. They did have a flapper piece that was available as an optional part but instead of that I bought an outside wall vent that had a flapper on it. It worked fine for many years.

T_bone1
Explorer
Explorer
Directly to the micro..It has a flapper on it.
2017 Georgetown 329S
2015 Toyota Tacoma toad

T_bone1
Explorer
Explorer
The outside vent is not the one I am having trouble locating.it is the vent damper.A little metal device that connects
2017 Georgetown 329S
2015 Toyota Tacoma toad

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
dougrainer wrote:
Outside M/W vents are aftermarket and not supplied by the M/W maker. The OEM's use a standard Range vent outside plastic vent door/cover. Be advised that doing that will void the wall warranty on your 2017 RV. Doug

This is just one they use, They are all about the same size.

http://www.etrailer.com/RV-Vents-and-Fans/Ventline/V2111-13.html?feed=npn&gclid=CKjl3paprtECFcGGaQod...

X2, also check ebay for aftermarket vents.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Outside M/W vents are aftermarket and not supplied by the M/W maker. The OEM's use a standard Range vent outside plastic vent door/cover. Be advised that doing that will void the wall warranty on your 2017 RV. Doug

This is just one they use, They are all about the same size.

http://www.etrailer.com/RV-Vents-and-Fans/Ventline/V2111-13.html?feed=npn&gclid=CKjl3paprtECFcGGaQod...