cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Georgetown 350ts

charfar1
Explorer
Explorer
I'm considering buying a used 2014 Georgetown 350ts with 9400 mi.Can anyone give me advice or comment on this rig. Aproximate price of $76000. 1st time buyer and can't afford a screw up. Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
I would look at new for that price. You may find that the warranty is only to the original owner. On new you would be that person.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford

hanko
Explorer
Explorer
charfar1 wrote:
I'm considering buying a used 2014 Georgetown 350ts with 9400 mi.Can anyone give me advice or comment on this rig. Aproximate price of $76000. 1st time buyer and can't afford a screw up. Thanks

where in michigan, Id be happy to look at with you, but unless he has it in a heated garage, you wont be able to check all the systems
2014 Tiffin Open Road 36LA,Banks Power pack,sumo springs, 5 star tune, magnum invertor

2013 Ford Focus Toad

Haigh Superstar

Signman3
Explorer
Explorer
I'm eyeing a 2014 Georgetown XL myself that we checked out at an RV show yesterday. Would love to hear experienced opinions of Forest River and the Georgetown XL model if anyone has any...

Movin' on up from the old camper finally!

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well considering that that sold for around $85k brand new. I`de say that price is good.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Ramair
Explorer
Explorer
The 2008 and 2012 are different chassis the 2014 is on a 24000lbs chassis and has 22.5 inch wheels, not sure on the 2008. We have owned our 2012 378XL since new, and are very pleased with the ride, the power that the V10 has to offer and we tow our 2012 Chevy Cruze and average 7.5mpg and without tow we get 8mpg. FR has been excellent in the minor issues we have had and they hold a rally in Aug and anyone that goes can get items fixed without charge. This year will be are first yr going and are looking forward to it. Also the web site
/www.forestriverforums.com/forums/ has a great deal of knowledge and will help if any issues arise. You can go and post questions and receive their input on the rig you are looking to buy. Again we love our FR GeorgeTown.
Andrew & Donna Reyes
2012 Georgetown 378 XL

RedJeep
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought, as in took delivery today, a 2008 Georgetown ds350. A bit older but same chassis, engine, etc. My advice:
Search for a detailed checklist and go through it in detail.
Test drive for at least an hour.
Crawl under the rv.

I am very happy with our purchase, but have only owned it for 150 miles and 12 hours.

Enjoy!

Also, ask questions on anything suspect.
2008 Georgetown DS350 Class A
Wife, kids, dog and cat