cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gulf Stream Voyager 8378 Model

Jeff_Canuck
Explorer
Explorer
We have been looking at this model online.
We want to buy a used one because we like the layout of the 2003-2005's.
Any one have this model and do you like it?
So far we think this one would be the roomiest.
6 REPLIES 6

Jeff_Canuck
Explorer
Explorer
Johno02 wrote:
Sadly, Xena, the greyhound, is no longer with us.

Check out the led lights on the shelf above the bed. Those and the strip above the dining room slide are one of the best mods. When we go out, those can be left on, as they draw very little current, and do not get hot.

So sorry about Xena. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Very cool the lights.

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Go to the Gulf Stream forum if you want to ask more Gulf Stream Voyager owners. Go to www.gsowners.com it is a very good and informative forum for Gulf Stream owners.

I own a Gulf Stream coach and we love it, but I do not know much about the Voyager. We have quit a few owners in our Gulf Stream club that own them and they seem to be very happy with them. Ours is the Scenic Cruiser.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Sadly, Xena, the greyhound, is no longer with us.

Check out the led lights on the shelf above the bed. Those and the strip above the dining room slide are one of the best mods. When we go out, those can be left on, as they draw very little current, and do not get hot.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Jeff_Canuck
Explorer
Explorer
Johno02 wrote:
Sone pictures of our a few miles ago.

2005 Ultra Supreme

Thanks Noel, (and Betty)
Really nice RV you have.
I see you have four legged friends also.
We have a Great Dane,a Boxer,a Bassador and a Jack Russell along with 6 cats.
LOL Yes a full house hence the need for space.
Our daughter who is now at University rescued every dog and cat she came across HaHa!
We love her and them anyway. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Sone pictures of our a few miles ago.

2005 Ultra Supreme

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
We hava a 2005 model Gulf Stream Ultra supreme 30", and have been very will pleased with it. Our dining slide is almost exactly the same, but you have 6 more feet than we do. I believe we have the same motor. I looked at an ad for one from up in Illinois. Depending on the mileage and price, IMHO, it would probably be a good deal. We have made a few small mods to make ours suit us a bit better.

Noel and Betty.