cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Headlights

anconn
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone out there have any idea what headlights were used on a 2002 Seabreeze lx 8341. Somehow one got broke.
2002 Seabreeze 34' MH
2005 Jeep Liberty
6 REPLIES 6

anconn
Explorer
Explorer
I ended ordering from Amazon for $75.00 for both, will have nice and clear now.
2002 Seabreeze 34' MH
2005 Jeep Liberty

anconn
Explorer
Explorer
I have found out they come from a 92-98 Ford pickup , full size van. Being from Canada the $25.oo one from Amazon or ebay cost an extra $32 shipping. I'm going to the local auto wrecker this afternoon.
2002 Seabreeze 34' MH
2005 Jeep Liberty

GrampaR123
Explorer
Explorer
Nytrorcr has the correct answer. To take it one step further, go directly to amazon.com and type in the complete number found on the still good headlight. We were able to replace both headlights on our 2002 Bounder for $25 apiece. Turns out they were from a 1996-98 Ford pickup. Our originals had yellowed and clouded so badly that they were unsightly and useless. And before anyone has the answer for that problem, we tried numerous restoration kits and other suggested solutions to no avail. Good luck with your problem. Please post your result to the board?

nytrorcr
Explorer
Explorer
look for the DOT # on the good one, then Google that DOT# and then you'll have your mfg......

John_Wayne
Explorer II
Explorer II
MY Sea View takes a 92-96 Bronco/F150
John & Carol Life members
01 31'Sea View single slide, F53 V-10 with 134,000 miles and counting.
2012 Jeep Liberty Smi brake system
Security by Bentley
God Bless

KF6HCH

gatorcq
Explorer
Explorer
If you get no answer go to an auto store and ask to look at there catalog.

Or take a close look at the headlight assembly itself if you have not done that.
Dale & Susan
DaGirls II Rv - Dakota & Tilly Traveling Companions.
2008 Alfa Gold, 2015 Ford F150 XLT
Roadmaster and Air Brake System
1600 Watts, Magnum Inv/Chg&Solar
800 Lithium Battery
DaGirslRV Blog