cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Voyager in dash cameras went blank

landman02
Explorer
Explorer
We are on the road, currently in Provo, UT on the way to West Yellowstone early tomorrow morning. It is of course Sunday, so not much we can do here today. We drove in last night and just as we started to pull in the RV site, our Voyager went blank. We have a 40ft 2007 Holiday Rambler Ambassador. Electrical issues isn't exactly something I am particularly good at. We checked the breakers and fuse panel and all seemed normal.We even pulled the dash system out to see if there was a fuse there, and found one, but it looks OK. BUT, the radio, that is part of the Voyager dash system comes on. I don't think this would be related, but this morning we started to use the central vac system and it doesn't work. We went out to check the vac in the hold, unplugged it, plugged a light into the outlet, and it didn't work. So perhaps we blew something relating to both. Everything else seems to be working fine. AC is on TVs work, lights and outlets in coach all seem to work. Any idea what has happened?
2 REPLIES 2

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
The central vacs do draw quite a bit of current so I would be looking for a fuse or circuit breaker as the cause for it's failure as well. Look for a GFI outlet in the basement that has to be reset.

landman02
Explorer
Explorer
To all who read this post. It turned out to be the fuse in the console. It was a pain to locate and replace, but the Voyager is up and running. PTL! The central vac is still down. Don't have a clue as to what else to do with it. Any help would be appreciated.