cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hydraulic leveler a

Captnjoe
Explorer
Explorer
Hello All. Having an issue with the hydraulic leveler on my 1993 Pacearrow I tested the power there's power going to the hydraulic motor but nothing happens when I push the button to lowered them. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

JFNM
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Captnjoe, I had a '94 PA with levelers that I fought for awhile. I found a combination of things that may help, assuming no major component problems.

The gear select column was very sensitive and had to be in just the right spot (in park).
There was an in-line fuse near the solenoids that had an intermittent connection.
And... I can't remember the third thing. May have been the switch on the emergency brake (adjustment) but I can't recall the details.
JD - Full timer out west
1998 MCI 102-EL3 Revolution | 2010 Wrangler (daJeep) | 1.7kW Solar - 10kWh Lithium
My Adventures

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
IF you have 12 volt power to the MOTOR, your motor is bad. Doug

lanerd
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have you checked the fluid level in the reservoir?
Ron & Sandie
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH Cummins ISL 400hp
Toad: 2011 GMC Terrain SLT2
Tow Bar: Sterling AT
Toad Brakes: Unified by U.S. Gear
TPMS: Pressure Pro
Member of: GS, FMCA, Allegro

RETIRED!! How sweet it is....

Captnjoe
Explorer
Explorer
None of them are working. It's in park and the brakes are set. When I trigger them there is power going to the pump but nothing happens

MrWizard
only one leveler has a problem ?

check the wiring going to the control valves, that let the fluid into and out of the jacks

you have one valve that is not opening
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
what model and brand. Most have some type of fuse/relax system. You do have the transmission in park and the brake set.

harold1946
Explorer
Explorer
If the pump motor runs, I would suspect low hydraulic oil. If there is power to the motor and it does not run I would suspect the motor is bad.
Harold and Linda
2009 CT Coachworks siena 35V
W-22 Workhorse 8.1L
Explorer Sport toad