cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ice maker water line

campingman55
Explorer
Explorer
i had to get a house fridge and i am getting a new ice maker the question is the blue water valve that came with the rv fridge will it work with the house fridge and if not will the water line hook up to the new blue water valve or do i have to get a new water line
2005 vectra 40fd motor home and wife and our 2 pita malties and a mini poodle
3 REPLIES 3

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
From the grammar police: Run On sentences are very difficult to read. Thanks..:)

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. The water LINE will be the same whether it's an RV fridge or a residential. 1/4"OD. However, you mentioned a valve. Are you referring to the shut off valve or something different. Also, is this ice maker going to be an add-on to your residential fridge or a stand alone unit? I'm confused (easy to do)as to what you're trying to accomplish.....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

chuckftboy
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, the water line on bth the RV and res. fridg. is the same size both are 1/4" O.D. lines. you will be good to go.
2019 Horizon 42Q Maxum Chassis w/tag
Cummins L-9 450 HP / Allison 3000
2006 Jeep TJ and 2011 Chevy Traverse Tows

lonewolf80
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm pretty sure the water line will fit the residential style fridge. I repaired my previous rigs water line with a feral and nut from a hardware store that was the same size water line and nut as a household fridge.