cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a market for used rv furniture

ct78barnes
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2011 Winnebago and have a jack knife sofa and chair with foot stool.
We special order our coach and both our like brand new leather. Want to get two nice swivel recliners or couch with the cup holders.Is there some place on the web that might buy these up and sell or not. Most places do not want your used stuff and want to charge you to take it out and take it to the dump.I cant think if it like new they do not make a quick buck selling them.
10 REPLIES 10

Tinstar
Explorer
Explorer
I R V forums has a classified section for selling anything RV.
:CNever pass up a chance to go somewhere:C

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
Double Post
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
I removed the booth dinette from our fairly new coach, about 6 months old, and replaced with table and chairs. That booth dinette sold in hours on Craigslist. Maybe I was lucky.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

ets1996
Explorer
Explorer
as mentioned craigs list they have a free section also an RV section and a parts section people list rv stuff for sale all the time

10forty2
Explorer
Explorer
After our remodel, we tried to sell our jack-knife sofa, recliner and dinette set.....no bites, no sales...tried to donate it to local mission and to Habitat for Humanity Store...no interest....not even enough metal for the local recycle place to take it..... ended up crushed at the local landfill to get rid of it.....
1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor, 36' Gasser
Triton V10, Ford F53 Chassis
-----------------------------------------

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
One man's treasure is another man's junk. Use it for a bench on the front porch of your house or donate it to GoodWill. Seems more people are getting rid of RV built in furniture than those wanting it. Seems everyone want's new stuff these days, and wants to buy it on credit too.

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
eBay. Folks remodel RVs and do bus/van conversions all the time and are looking for furniture. Another example, we are looking for a sleeper sofa to make our home office also usable as a guest room. We need to find one less than 68" wide. By coincidence, the sleeper sofa (not jacknife) in the RV is exactly 68" wide. The cheapest one I could find used was $1000. Don't just toss that furniture away!

Just like auto parts, once you call it "RV/Marine" the price triples.

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
MWJones wrote:
Donate it to Goodwill

If it is like the Goodwill in this area, they will only take a limited amount of furniture. If they have too many couches, etc they won't take more. They just don't have the room for all of the furniture that people want to give them.

MWJones
Explorer
Explorer
Donate it to Goodwill
M Jones
American and Texan by birth
Christian by the Grace of God
Retired and enjoying Traveling and Camping
Spending part of summers in South Fork, Co

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
List it on craigslist because it is free.