Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for a fuse

AL49er
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2004 Kountry Star D/P and it has a small solar panel on top
that does not work any more. Can you tell me is there a fuse some where? I have looked in the book that came with the rv but can not find it. Thanks so much.
4 REPLIES 4

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
I found the fuse on a small wire maybe #12 going to the battery Positive side. I think there was another one inside under the dash connected to a light that showed on the dash. Too many years ago. Maybe Doug will ring in . I run new wire on mine and installed a bigger panel and only used one fuse near the battery.

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
AL49er wrote:
I have a 2004 Kountry Star D/P and it has a small solar panel on top
that does not work any more. Can you tell me is there a fuse some where? I have looked in the book that came with the rv but can not find it. Thanks so much.

Can you use a voltmeter to determine if voltage is present at the solar panel and before going any further?
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have you looked in the main 12V fuse panel?
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

Moved from Forum Technical Support