cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many prevost going south on rt 81

aarondeere
Explorer
Explorer
Was coming home today on 81 north bound from a hay delivery and noticed many prevost conversions going southbound. I must have seen at least 30 from where 77 meets 81 in Virginia all the way up to winchester where I got off. None of them where traveling together but every 5 minutes or so I would see one. Is there a get together somewhere or is this typical?
Aaron
2010 Dodge 3500
2012 Voltage 3600 Epic
12 REPLIES 12

aarondeere
Explorer
Explorer
Whatever the reason it was quite entertaining to see all those fancy rigs. Not too many other campers though.
Aaron
2010 Dodge 3500
2012 Voltage 3600 Epic

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
Nascar Bristol, TN this weekend?

vic46
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
They're part of a secret society...if you know the proper "head shake" when you meet them, they'll tell you where the rally is. Otherwise they drive in circles hoping to shake any groupies. I think Nelly was enroute through Tennessee...:B:B..Dennis

Don't forget your apron!
[COLOR=]Never argue with an idiot. You will be dragged down to their level and then beaten with experience.

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
They're part of a secret society...if you know the proper "head shake" when you meet them, they'll tell you where the rally is. Otherwise they drive in circles hoping to shake any groupies. I think Nelly was enroute through Tennessee...:B:B..Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
We're going to our first Prevost rally in Alabama this week. It's called a 'no rally rally'. Just a group of Prevosts owners meeting up. Even though it was supposed to be a no rally rally, they do have two catered dinners set up, one for Friday and one Saturday.

The event is in celebration of 'Oysterfest'. I don't eat Oysters.

My understanding is that 41 buses have signed up. It should be fun.

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

John_S_
Explorer II
Explorer II
I went to one and it was not very expensive at all. In fact it was cheaper then the Foretravel rallies.
John
2015 Born Free Royal Splendor on a Ford 550
2018 Rubicon
Boo Boo a Mi Kie
42' 36' & 34 Foretravels sold
2007 Born free 24 sold
2001 Wrangler sold
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland sold
Susie Dolly, Lolly &Doodle (CKC) now in our hearts and thoughts

MrWizard
Sunday afternoon
they were probably "leaving" someplace (maybe an FMCA rally) and going on to their Next stop
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
A Prevost rally jut sounds expensive.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Those were on the way to my house. DW could not decide which one she wanted for Mother's day, so we ordered a bunch of them so she could pick the ones she wants to keep. Anybody want a deal on the "culls?
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

John_S_
Explorer II
Explorer II
There is a Prevost rally in AL this weekend I think. Also there are loads of entertainer coaches running 81. In fact most of that you see are entertainer coaches.
John
2015 Born Free Royal Splendor on a Ford 550
2018 Rubicon
Boo Boo a Mi Kie
42' 36' & 34 Foretravels sold
2007 Born free 24 sold
2001 Wrangler sold
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland sold
Susie Dolly, Lolly &Doodle (CKC) now in our hearts and thoughts

mayo30
Explorer
Explorer
Heading for the ferry to Cuba??

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Its spring!
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.