cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

missing lug nut cover and jam nut

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have been trying to find a replacement for a lug nut cover and jam nut that holds my front chrome wheel cover on. The jam nut is 3/4 ID and 1 1/16 OD. The chrome jam nut cover fits over the OD of the jam nut. I can't find a mfg of the wheel covers stamp anywhere on the cover, tried a local Pilot store and theirs where all too large. Even the Nutty company did not carry a nut with that thin a wall. I see some online that look like they might be the same but they don't give a size for the nut. This is for a 1996 GBM, does anyone have a part number that would cross reference to this size jam nut and cover?
6 REPLIES 6

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
busyguy wrote:
Hi
Google Dicor Wheel Simulator. They helped me when I need some parts.
Busyguy
Thanks for your insight. I found the web site looked up the part numbers from their descriptions and then talked to Don from Dicor who was very helpful. The part number for the jam nut is V160SD-JNT 13/16, the 13/16 had me confused because the inside dia was 3/4 and the outside of the nut measured 1 1/16 ins. He actually went to the warehouse and measured it and found the inside dia to be 3/4 ins he was not sure what the 13/16 referred to. The PN for the lug nut cover is V160SD-JNT. The cost to ship the parts were more that the parts were worth so he even gave me some local suppliers. So one will have the nut and cover by Monday.

Community Alumni
Not applicable
SUmmit Racing

JImR

Ava
Explorer
Explorer
Your simuators are probably from Dicor. If they have a Walmart style logo on the center caps, they are Dicors.
You can try Wheel Masters in Washington State as well for parts.

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
busyguy wrote:
Hi
Busyguy
Is Dicor the only ones that make these wheel simulators?

busyguy
Explorer
Explorer
Hi
Busyguy

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
You might try here, or one of the other salvage yards that handles RV's. Even after a fire, the part you need should be available. Salvage