cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N.S.A. Ready Brake

dannytas
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to give a big "thumbs up" to N.S.A Ready Brake Company and to a gentleman, Bob from Washington.

I bought a new, in box Ready Brake system on ebay,from Bob. He stopped RVing before he was able to use the product. When I received the package the invoice listed the RS-5000 break away system included. Alas, no RS-5000. I contacted Bob to inform him of the missing item. He promptly contacted N.S.A. Ready Brake Company and explained what was happening. Now, Bob bought this item 2 years ago. In my opinion, N.S.A. had no real obligation to satisfy any request after that long of a period.

Well, I just received and email this morning from Sue at N.S.A. Ready Brake Company, with an attached invoice for delivery of the RS-5000 Break away system. FREE OF CHARGE. Needless to say, I'm impressed.

So, those of you looking for a braking system for your towd, please take a look at the N.S.A Braking System. I'm not pushing to sell any of their product, but I am very appreciative by their customer service and think that you will be, too.

For those wondering about my signature...we are in the hunt for a Class A. This forum is giving us some very informative information in our search. Thanks to all...
2014 Keystone Springdale 202QBWE
1998 Dodge 1500 Club Cab, 4x4, 5.9 magnum
DW-Lynn
BigDog-Kelley
LittleDog-Kroozer
LittleCats-Pokie and Dottie
34 REPLIES 34

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Will remember the name. 🙂 Will do business with if needed. 🙂
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

sjholt
Explorer
Explorer
I too have a N.S.A Ready Brake and break away.
The breakaway does work!!!
Skip
1996 32' Monaco Windsor DP
Cummins 5.9L 230+ HP
5 Airbags in front- 4 in back

gemert
Explorer
Explorer
Benn using the ready brute elite for 2 years now and love it.
Jerry
Chief USN Retired
2003 Beaver Patriot Thunder C-12 505HP
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4

Reddog1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I too have a N.S.A Ready Brake and break away. I would buy either again.

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
love my ready brute elite with breakaway.
2013 ACE 29.2