cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Dynamax Super C on Ram 5500

hpdrver
Explorer
Explorer
Just saw on IRV2 website that Dynamax has a new super C at the Ponoma RV show. It is built on the Ram 5500 chassis. It is not on their website yet so if anyone is going to the show, maybe you can get more info or pictures.
Texas Two Step
2021 Coach House 272XLFR
2020 JL Jeep Wrangler
5 REPLIES 5

Explorer1016
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you!
2008 Host 300 Super 'C'
2008 Ford F-550 Chassis
Diesel
4x4
Lariat crew cab
20' enclosed car hauler/garage
'87 Jeep rock crawler
Turbo'd

hpdrver
Explorer
Explorer
It is in the class C forum. However more info can be found on the Forest River forum under Dynamax . There are pictures at that site.
Texas Two Step
2021 Coach House 272XLFR
2020 JL Jeep Wrangler

Explorer1016
Explorer
Explorer
hpdrver wrote:
Just saw on IRV2 website that Dynamax has a new super C at the Ponoma RV show. It is built on the Ram 5500 chassis. It is not on their website yet so if anyone is going to the show, maybe you can get more info or pictures.

I have looked on iRV2 website and the forums.I can't find the information you are talking about.
2008 Host 300 Super 'C'
2008 Ford F-550 Chassis
Diesel
4x4
Lariat crew cab
20' enclosed car hauler/garage
'87 Jeep rock crawler
Turbo'd

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Richard and BJ wrote:
I saw some pictures of their new offering on a Sprinter chassis on the Forest River Forum under "Motorhomes - Dynamax." Don't know if pictures of what you are looking for are there, but it might be worth a visit. One of their Factory people posts things to the sight often. I think his screen name is BClements.
\
Richard

A lot seem to be going to the Sprinter and I thought Dynamax would be not be one of them:)

Richard_and_BJ
Explorer
Explorer
I saw some pictures of their new offering on a Sprinter chassis on the Forest River Forum under "Motorhomes - Dynamax." Don't know if pictures of what you are looking for are there, but it might be worth a visit. One of their Factory people posts things to the sight often. I think his screen name is BClements.
\
Richard