cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

newell coach at the campground

aarondeere
Explorer
Explorer
Up here camping at Twin Grove campground in Pa and there is a new or very close to new Newell coach here. Very elegant. That is the first one I've ever seen. Don't think I could part with 1.5 million for one though. Lol
Aaron
2010 Dodge 3500
2012 Voltage 3600 Epic
19 REPLIES 19

hershey
Explorer
Explorer
Your MH or RV and my MH are owned by who???? You and me.
Many of the Prevost and Newells you see on the road are owned by corporations. Its called perks. The person driving it my be just that; the driver.
Not all, but a large percentage.
I would just like to drive one for a day. I have to believe that my MH is much more liveable. Only two mirrors, one on the closet slide and one in the bathroom.
hershey - albuquerque, nm
Someday Finally Got Here
My wife does all the driving - I just get to hold the steering wheel.
Face Book Group: All About RVing and We Fly RC's
Expedition - Chevy Equinox

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Bunch of golf being played in Penn. Some golfers drive some nice rigs. I have been in several of the Prevosts and Newells as well as the cheap ones at half a million and frankly I don't see the value for the extra million.On several you could steal the faucets, melt them down and buy a nice new gasser. I do know from some experience that the more things that have motors, like shades and recliners and tv's that popup, the more repairs. On the other hand if you want to turn heads drive a Newell or Prevost into a State Park.

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Bunch of golf being played in Penn. Some golfers drive some nice rigs. I have been in several of the Prevosts and Newells as well as the cheap ones at half a million and frankly I don't see the value for the extra million.On several you could steal the faucets, melt them down and buy a nice new gasser. I do know from some experience that the more things that have motors, like shades and recliners and tv's that popup, the more repairs. On the other hand if you want to turn heads drive a Newell or Prevost into a State Park.

LVJ58
Explorer
Explorer
aarondeere wrote:
Up here camping at Twin Grove campground in Pa and there is a new or very close to new Newell coach here. Very elegant. That is the first one I've ever seen. Don't think I could part with 1.5 million for one though. Lol

Here's one you can get for a mere $449,000

http://www.newellcoach.com/newell-coaches/coach-558/

If you ever get to Miami OK, be sure to stop by their plant for an overnight stay and take a tour. Back in Nov 2004 we took a tour and found it to be very interesting. They're really nice folks, Dave Prince took us on our tour.

Of course, the Newell is totally out of our $$$ league.

Best of luck and travel safe:)
Jim & Sherry Seward
Las Vegas, NV
2000 Residency 3790 V-10 w/tags & Banks System
2003 Suzuki XL/7 toad

smlranger
Explorer
Explorer
Review article on 2014 Newell in this month's issue of Motorhome Mag. $1.7 million will get you one.
2019 Grand Design Solitude 384GK 5th wheel. Glen Allen, VA