cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Newmar Pricing.

jg6182
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all. I was wondering, is there a MSRP price list for each Newmar Motorhome with the retail price of options. I just found a price list for Tiffin @ RVCruzer.com, but I can't find one for Newmar. Any help will be appreciated very much.
Thanks,
6 REPLIES 6

Trap
Explorer
Explorer
When we we're looking at the Newmar's the dealers gave us a build sheet from the factory with the prices all on it. Check with a couple of different dealers to make sure you get the right one. Build your coach according to the sheets.

I would suggest holding out for close to 30% discount, as a factory order is a guaranteed sale, and they have no floorplan costs. Do not hesitate to let them know you shopping it around.

A factory order puts you in control, cause you can order from anyone.

Also when you get them to quote you make sure it is an out the door price, with no add ons in price.

Also ensure that they include a full tank of fuel and propane if applicable.

DandSW
Explorer
Explorer
Newmar does have a pricing list by model which lists base price and options. To my knowledge, it is only available thru a dealer or directly from Newmar....You won't find one on-line. You can expect 25-30% off MSRP ordering thru a dealer which is the only way you can buy one.
Dave
2010 Newmar CS3647 / 2010 Ford Escape

jg6182
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys for your input. I guess I wanted the options prices so I could determine how much they were going to charge before I started talking to the dealers. If I order one from a dealer instead of buying one off the lot can I still expect to get one 25% off the MSRP?

Aridon
Explorer
Explorer
Great company. You can easily get 25% off the MSRP, watch the dealer added fees and such some of them like to push up the sticker price. We ended up with 28.5% off ours and we were happy with that. Don't be afraid to shop around the country to bigger volume dealers and pick it up at the factory.
2019 Grand Design Momentum 395
2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10

2014.5 DRV Atlanta (sold)

2008 Newmar 4330 (Modified) Sold

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
Give them a call....very nice people to talk to.

NEWMAR CORP.

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
I have never looked for one, but the only place I have ever seen one for Newmar is at a dealers. Newmar does not build a motor home unless it has been ordered and purchased from someone. When it is ordered there is an individual cost for every item / option ordered. Under those circumstances I don't think they have a set model with published costs until the build order is received.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler