cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Opinions of this coach.

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
Friends are shopping, what are your opinions of this coach, Equipment. price ? gotcha's ?
Monaco Executive
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.
34 REPLIES 34

BozemanTrail
Explorer
Explorer
Just make sure it is legit deal. Several years ago I replied to a craigslist ad re: an motorhome and it quickly turned into me realizing it was a scam... price was too low and guy got sketchy on details..

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
If I had to replace my dynasty it would be with another one or possibly an executive, BUT it would be a 04-07. That unit has only one slide and it's the small one that only goes out 18" not 34 which started around 03. In 04 they went to four slides. Not a bad price but for the same money you can buy a unit like mine.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

Sully2
Explorer
Explorer
They use 8 cylinder engines?? Price is too high
presently.....Coachless!...
2002 Jeep Liberty
2016 Ford Escape

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
I think it has been well cared for and it is a top of the line Monaco from a great Monaco period! Price inline and its ready for the road. Overall a great coach and will make a great motorhome for someone.
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
That seems like a great price for a coach built when Monaco was at the top of their game. It sounds like it was well maintained and has been pampered by the current owners. With the year old tires and new batteries, it sounds like it is ready to go. The things that might need attention are changing the mattress(my preference), and checking the condition of the rest of the furniture and carpet. Obviously the other systems like the roof AC, the water pump, and the appliances are going on 15 years old so they might need attention in the near future. It sounds like the TV has already been upgraded and that it has a working satellite system.