cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paint job done

Rog___Nan
Explorer
Explorer
This is how it turned out! It was done by Mike’s Custom Painting in Bremen In. The cost is figured per foot, ours was just under $15,000 it also included a new fridge vent cover and new awning fabric to match new colors. We also spent almost $4000 on RV Armour on roof- even though we’ve never had a problem. We are very happy with the outcome. We were sold on this company on the day we went in to check it in. the lot was a ‘92 Newell that they have painted twice to look exactly like it did the day the owner picked it up new in 1992. It was just gorgeous,is all I can tell you and when you touched it it was smooth as silk. As is ours now. We chose the colors and the design by working with them. Their designer came up with exactly what we wanted. It’s a 5 step process and takes 5 weeks to complete. Great experience for us and we think it turned out great.
Rog & Nan
'96 Cruise Master
32' no slide (love it)
'2010 Vue Saturn Toad
Roadmaster Tow & Brake
Banks Power
24 REPLIES 24

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice paint job.
Some day I might have an RV that costs $15,000. Nah.

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice congradulations
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

ArchHoagland
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice.

Same exact colors as my 2004 Monaco.
2004 Monaco La Palma 36DBD
Workhorse W22 8.1 Gas Allison 1000, 7.1 mpg

2000 LEXUS RX300 FWD 22MPG 4020 LBS
US Gear Brakes

nomoreosama
Explorer
Explorer
looks awesome! glad to see somebody cared enough to do the work!

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Looks good.

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
I like the simple graphics. Not crazy or obnoxious.

Looks great!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice! Now when you attempt to go to a 10 year rule campground, you can honestly say, "it's brand new!" (just don't specify "what" is brand new!).

Congrats! Happy camping!

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
I really would like to do this at some point on my '96 Vogue. My paint still looks good but clear coat has peeled completely off roof. Maybe some day!! Looks Great!!
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)

tarnold
Explorer
Explorer
Mike did mine 4 years ago. Looks as good today as it did when they did it. At one time my before and after pic was in their travel book.

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
That looks outstanding. The price is about what it should cost for a quality paint job. If it is as smooth as you say then it was painted, clear coated, and finished sanded/polished to get the high gloss. This all takes a lot of labor time but the final product looks great. Enjoy