cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Part # for Newmar Inside Step Motor/linkage

RohoBorrego
Explorer
Explorer
Inside steps on our 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Will not raise to make a flat floor for passenger. It only makes a "clunking" sound. I would prefer the Motion Industries part number for their "Linear Actuator". Thanks in advance for any helpful information :). Happy Trails.
2004 Newmar Dutch Star Model 4010 with 375 Cummins w/exhaust brake. Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 Toad. The early bird may get the worm,but the second mouse gets the cheese.
3 REPLIES 3

RedG
Explorer
Explorer
This might be the cheapest route..
2005 Newmar Dutch Star 4024 DP 370 Cummins
Towing my 2012 Malibu w/Blue Ox towbar & Patriot brake system

RohoBorrego
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for an answer that was on subject and to the point. Too bad all coments and answers are not that way. I will contact the Brownsville, Tx. store and see what they can do. Again, Thanks.
2004 Newmar Dutch Star Model 4010 with 375 Cummins w/exhaust brake. Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 Toad. The early bird may get the worm,but the second mouse gets the cheese.

B_s_Bunch
Explorer
Explorer
Duff Norton is where I got mine in 2010 part #LM100-1-150 $147.00. Come to find out they had a dealer a couple miles from me. Larry
Larry,Brenda,Travis,Jarred & MEME the Boston Terror:E TheBunch 2011 American Coach Revolution 42T:C The Double Wide