Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phoenix Cruiser's

The_Logans
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,

Who handles the warranty service on the Phoenix Cruisers. From looking at their website, it appears that there is no dealer network.

Thanks!
Me, My wonderful Wife, 2 Bluetick Hounds, a Newfie, a Cairn Terrier & a Black Lab / Newfie Mix.
2018 Jayco Alante 31v
5 REPLIES 5

ron_dittmer
Explorer II
Explorer II
bobojay5 wrote:
As a side note, there are several single ladies that populate that forum with PC's, a couple full timers, they don't report any hassles either
Yes, the shorter models attract single women of all ages. Many of them travel with a dog or two and enjoy life on the open road. I ended up being sort-of an adviser for a few women in their later years.

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
I've been lurking on the Phoenix forum the last couple years. You never hear about any hassles getting warranty issues fixed. Like Ron above says, if it's something not worth the hassle getting a dealer involved, they'll get the part(s) to you so you can fix it yourself.

As a side note, their's several single ladies that populate that forum with PC's, a couple full timers, that don't report any hassles either
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van

Duck
Explorer
Explorer
The Phoenix Cruiser 2910D is high on my list when I am in the market next time.
Don
08-FORD F350 PSD
13 Bighorn 3055RL {For Sale}

Richard_and_BJ
Explorer
Explorer
I will add a X2 to what Ron said. We have had ours three years and have never had an issue that was not resolved quickly to our satisfaction. fact is, we have not had any major problems anyway. Good company that is run by good people. Well worth a look.

Richard

ron_dittmer
Explorer II
Explorer II
- You call the company to discuss your issue(s)
- They advise you to take your rig to your preferred local RV service center
- Phoenix USA pays the bill

On occasion it happens. The people who go through a warranty claim say it works out very well, regardless of where they live. But please don't take my word for it. Ask that on the Phoenix Forum.

We bought our rig in 2007, the 2nd to the last year there was a dealer network, but we bought from afar via internet and picked up our rig at the factory. We never had a warranty claim. We did have a couple of extremely minor things happen that was so very easy to handle myself rather than get someone else involved. One time I needed parts of which the factory sent them to me very quickly. Ten minutes after opening the package, I resolved my issue.

I would not let concern over "warranty issue execution" get in the way if one of their 9 models is right for you.