cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Tour

jeffo
Explorer
Explorer
Today we took a tour of one of Thor’s plants in Elkhart,IN. The young man that gave the tour worked in sales and was really seemed to know the process well. I bought a new Thor Daybreak in 2013 and had all the common problems plus a hole in the gas tank, cracked fresh water tank, tv’s had to be rewired, the grill fell off, etc. I did not say anything about my problems (I would not want to call him out in front of a tour group) but someone else mentioned some problems they had with theirs. His reply bothered me. He said there was no way that they could check everything on every coach and that if you buy a new coach you can expect to have problems for the first 3 or so months after the purchase and that every brand has problems.

I work in the automotive lift business and we strive for nothing less than 100% satisfaction.We do not not always hit it but that is always the goal.
2013 Thor Daybreak 32HD
16 REPLIES 16

BennieH
Explorer
Explorer
He is wrong. With good employee training and a solid quality control team any product can be made with minimal to no issues.
I work in the industrial controls business and quality is one of our main concerns.
Bob & Pam
2003 Monaco Camelot 40PBDD
Ford Edge or Chevy Silverado toad.

Post your Park Reviews at:
http://www.rvparkreviews.com/

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
hey, he knows the quality of his product.
bumpy