cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Possibly reproducing parts Howard Center Steer

eddie_g
Explorer
Explorer
I Have a source to remanufacture the Kip Valves that are on top and bottom of the accumulator/reservoir of the Howard Power Center steer system. They will cost approx $70 to $75 ea. Anyone interested in a spare? The minimum order is 25 pcs. These valves release pressure from the bladder. when they fail they will leak air pressure causing the compressor to run constantly which will in turn burn up the compressor. I already have a source for the compressor.

Thanks Eddie G
4 REPLIES 4

popeye766
Explorer
Explorer
My used coach has a complete system....personally
I have never used it.....probably never will....my coach is a little stiff to steer and requires constant minor corrections......I believe its because of the ram being attached to my tierod which the steering box has to overcome.
I know it cost $3000.00 cause I have all the receipts .

cummins_onan
Explorer
Explorer
hello everyone! I have a Howard steer center used unit minis controller if anyone needs one. some leaks around unit.one valve bad on unit causing unit not to hold pressure. other than that its a good parts unit for someone that needs some parts to maintain or get there howard back up in operation. Boss said to scrap it so i thought i would try and save it for someone that needs it!!

eddie_g
Explorer
Explorer
It's the best system to date but parts are hard to find if you can find them at all.

Eddie G