cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Progressive roadside assistance

T_bone1
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone had any experience with Progressive Roadside Assistance? We have it with our policy but have no idea if it is any good.Thanks.
2017 Georgetown 329S
2015 Toyota Tacoma toad
5 REPLIES 5

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
I still like Good Sam. Had great results with them!
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

Clay_L
Explorer
Explorer
One guy posted that Progressive has a not very big towing miles limit. Might be worth checking out.
Clay (WA5NMR), Lee (Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats) Salli (dog).

Fixed domicile after 1 year of snowbirding and eleven years Full Timing in a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N, Workhorse chassis, Honda Accord toad

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
As with ALL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE you will never know how good it is for you until you need it.

How well the service will do is entirely dependent on outside forces which they have very little control over
Further thought
One day ALL roadside service quality will be less than perfect
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

georgelesley
Explorer
Explorer
We had a flat tire one morning, one call took care of it. One of the reasons we stay with Progressive is the towing benefit is much better than some other insurance company's and we think the price is reasonable.
George 20 yr USAF & Lesley

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
I've had 2 instances with Progressive. The first, my enclosed trailer was parked on grass and due to heavy rain in northern MN I was unable to get to it with the MH or my BILS 4x4. Called progressive and they had someone there in less than an hour.

Second problem was in AZ 8-10 miles north of Wilkieup AZ. Had a jack hung up down and it was bent. Called Progressive and they were unable to get anyone to me. It was late on a Sunday. I was able to force the jack up far enough to be able to drive it the 190 miles home.

I'm still with Progressive until they can't get someone out again, then I'm on to Coachnet.
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres