cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seatbelt extenders

BudFoster37
Explorer
Explorer
I have been unable to find seatbelt extenders for my 2005 Fleetwood Southwind MH. It has a Ford F53 chassis. The tongue width is 1 1/4 inch. The widest I have found is 1 inch. Anyone know of a supplier?
5 REPLIES 5

BudFoster37
Explorer
Explorer
I have tried everything suggested but what I need is available only as a bolt-on. The local Ford dealer didn't have it and said they couldn't get it. I sent photos to seatbeltextenderpro.com and they responded, "Unfortunately, there is not an extender available on the market for that exact seat location in your vehicle. I know that is not the news you were hoping to hear, and I'm so sorry to have to share it."

Guess I'll have to lose a few pounds.

Thanks for the input.

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.seatbeltextenderpros.com/

They WILL have what you need.

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any Ford dealer should be able to give you some free ones. I've never heard of a dealership charging for them.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

johntank
Explorer
Explorer
Have you taken a look at the extender from Wesco Performance for a big rig?

Designed to be used for 3 point seat belts that attach to the seat (usually suspension seats). This extender does NOT click into the buckle end of a seat belt. It is the safest solution to a short belt. This seatbelt extension adds 9 inches to the overall length of seat belts, instead of just to one end (adding length to just one end makes the shoulder harness not centered on the body).

http://wescoperformance.stores.yahoo.net/trsebeex.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=62891276046

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
BudFoster37 wrote:
I have been unable to find seatbelt extenders for my 2005 Fleetwood Southwind MH. It has a Ford F53 chassis. The tongue width is 1 1/4 inch. The widest I have found is 1 inch. Anyone know of a supplier?

Yes, go to Ford. They gave one to me no charge.