cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Slides In Pictures?

BigInIssaquah
Explorer
Explorer
We have a F-350 Super Crew and a Laredo 303TG but we are thinking of moving up to a 34' Bounder. 2 adults, 2 pre-teen boys and a German Shepherd makes for tight quarters in the F-350.

It's almost impossible to find pictures of any Class A with the slides IN. I wanted to look at a few pictures before driving an hour to the dealer. In our 303TG you can't walk the length of the trailer without opening the slides a couple of feet. I want to make sure that isn't happening with the more modern Class A's with slides...?
17 REPLIES 17

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
That is a problem you are going to encounter with most of the newer class A motorhomes with big slides. And some of those slides are big, so when they roll them in you do not have any room to maneuver around the inside of the coach. You might want to look at older coaches that have the smaller 24"slides. They are still very comfortable inside while driving.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Call the dealer that you are considering and ask him to send you some pics with the slideouts in. Also ask him if it is possible to get to the rear area while on the road. Usually this is the case on newer class a's. All 3 of the new bounder floor plans appear to show access to the rear bathroom is possible with the slide in.
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W

charles
Explorer
Explorer
Ask the dealer that you are going to visit to email photos of the units you are interested in test driving.

Nick
2019 Thor Chateau 22B