cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thor Hurricane 29m- your inputs requested

maddawg46
Explorer
Explorer
Been looking at Win be ago sand ran into this new unit . Was very nice. Comparing it with the Vista LX 30. This unit had 2 air conditioners, a king size bed. It also had one huge slide. Don't know if that's a bad thing. Was kind of a soft area in the shower near the drain where you would be standing because the shower head was at the opposite end. A little small on storage. Had one of those outside kitchens with a little fridge. It was 102 outside. We were running both air conditioners and the engine air. It was comfortable.
You guys convinced me to get a class A with 2 air conditioners. I proved that today. Price was under $90k new which was a good price. So what's your view on the Thor units versus Winnebagos?
2016 Newmar Bay Star 3124
Wife and 2 Yorky's
Pontiac Vibe GT as the toad
1 REPLY 1

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at Thors before getting our Winnebago. 2 A/Cs are a good thing. We just preferred the floor plan of the Winne we ended up buying. The outside kitchen on the Thor was sort of cool but my wife doubted she'd use it. We bought a closeout 2015 36Y last November for 105K from Barber RV in Ventura. Our experience with them was good and they had a $1000 gas card promotion.