cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tiffin rant

sssooo
Explorer
Explorer
1 unit this is list of stuff I would think was above a Tiffin,this is my 4th motorhome I kind of been around the block2
2 the window on the pass. seat leaks ,just a little bit only when it rains
3 the jacks sage on driver side every 2or3 days had to raise them
4 I have a squeeky floor in the bedroom I quess that Tiffim for you
5 the swower door is hard to close it hits on the bottom real hard
6 the shower leaks bad [I quess I can caulk it!]
7 I HAVE 3TV's ALL PANISONIC SAME REMOTES YOU CHANGE CHANNELS ON 1 IT DOES IT TO ALL OF THEM YOU CANT USE HEAD PHONES SO YOU CANT HEAR YOUR OWN TV ON A DIFFERENT CHANNEL?? I DIDNT GO TO COLLEGE BUT I FIGURED IT OUT THIS IS A BAD SETUP!!
8 the storage compartment over the drivers seat is about 5 inches to shallow,my satellite reciever stickes out about 4or5 inches it fell down on me going down the road [not a pretty site] it needs to be deeper! come Tiffin I thought you were better than that
9 I have single pain windows and the latches are real hard to open
10 the switches for the water pump are a stupid setup they need to have the lighted type of switch so you can tell if it is on or not
come Tiffin I thought you were better than this

Now I know this is a used unit but still I was expecting better than this
19 REPLIES 19

DryCreek
Explorer
Explorer
Quote - "9 I have single pain windows and the latches are real hard to open"

Does that mean that the latches only pinch you when opening them? I have double-pane windows, but the latches don't pinch in either direction. So, I guess that they're really "no pain" windows?

Quote - "6 the shower leaks bad (I quess I can chalk it!)"

Wouldn't chalk just wash off? I've never tried to fix a leak with chalk before - but we haven't had any around here since our son had the large ones he used for making "murals" on our driveway back when he was in his artist phase. Do you reckon they'd be the right kind (and color) for that type of repair?

sssooo
Explorer
Explorer
you are rite I did paste this,part of it didn't get pasted
This unit is a QBA 35' 2013 with 15000 mi when I got it last summer these things might seem trivial to you but for a quality coach this new it shouldn't have a squeaky floor my 2004 Bounder had none of these problems so yes I am a little put out
I don't know for sure but I believe this is Tiffins entry level coach but it should still be a Tiffin,the cabinetry is beautiful. I didn't mention the $1000
I had to put in it before we left for Florida one slide only worked when it wanted to another one was out of square that must be Tiffin for you!

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
Some remotes have two settings. One is RF or radio Frequency which means it does not need to be line of sight. Two is infrared which means it must be line of sight. The two on infrared must have the remote pointed directly at the TV. The RF one can be pointed at the deck and still work

sssooo wrote:
I don't know what you mean ?
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

sssooo
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know what you mean ?

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
One thing you can fix is the tv remotes. Change to to the infrared and leave the main one on RF. I have a new Winnebago. Also a bunch of issues.