cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Time to replace one A/C unit, 2001 Fleetwood Disco

malmz
Explorer
Explorer
If anyone has input on this one, let me know. I will be ordering a new unit Monday morning.

I have a pair of Colemans with electric heat capabilities. I don't see the direct cross reference to my s/n, but it looks like I have a Mach 1. Assuming about 12500 btu. I do have 50 amp service, so I cam looking at the Mach 3 or Mach 15, but I am leaning towards the Mach 15 since this is my forward a/c unit that we demand more on.

I have ducted air, so it looks like I can order a Mach 15 top unit and add on electric heat element. From there I hope the install is pretty straight forward.

Does anyone know if the Mach1 and Mach 15 have the same mounting points? Any other input is appreciated.
01 Fleetwood Discovery 37U, 20' Haulmark Enclosed.
2 REPLIES 2

malmz
Explorer
Explorer
I've learned a lot in the last 24. Since I am staying Coleman, I can use the new top unit with my lower mount. Since I am ducted I only need the top unit, but since I have dual climate zones with the optional electric heating element, I needed to order a unit with the element (or add it on) and an optional controller board within the air conditioning unit. Good thing is it looks like my Mach 1 controller board is compatible with the Mach12 I ordered.

Now it is just a waiting game for a week until I have the unit so see if everything bolts up and connects the way it should...
01 Fleetwood Discovery 37U, 20' Haulmark Enclosed.

offshore
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not sure but it seems that all roof top AC units have the same mounting arrangements.
2007, Pace Arrow 38P, W-24
Still fulltiming!!!:B