cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trading into a 2013 37GT Thor Challenger

mc_cc
Explorer
Explorer
I really like this floor plan! It also has the full washer dryer closet, which is unusual for a gasser. Has anyone purchased this motorhome this year? Any problems or suggestions?
Mark
4 REPLIES 4

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
Looked at one at the Rally in ATL and fell in love. I was shopping for a few years out when I retire and go full time. Hadn't decided a Class A was the thing and was still considering towable until I saw this one. This is the only floorplan I have been in that I didn't feel like I was in a bus.

I will be watching for comments on how well they hold up and problems they have for my future purchase.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS

daddy_yeh
Explorer
Explorer
Hello. What do you guys think of the quality of the cabinetry? have you had any problems so far? What about any other problems, I am looking at a 2014 Challenger 37 LX and have read on other forums a lot about poor quality and workmanship on this coach, any thought would help.
2004 Ford F-350 S/B Diesel-Banks Exhaust, Module, Speed Loader
2004 Montana Moutaineer 318BHS
1-Great Wife 2-Great Kids

Mike_and_Kathy_
Explorer
Explorer
I just ordered the 2013 Thor Challenger DT; pick it up Wednesday. I preferred the larger, open room with living room and kitchen. Can't wait!
Mike and Kathy H
2013 Thor Challenger 37DT

mrhibs
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased one about six months ago and so far really like it. No major problems just the little issues you have with any new coach. Not many on the road yet. I think 2013 first year they made them. Lets keep in touch and see how they hold up. Wife loves the floor plan