cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB charging port

JimM68
Explorer
Explorer
After a bunch of searching, I finally found 12 volt usb charging ports that were not black. They seem pretty common on marine sites, but always in black.

Now we can charge our phones without A/C!

Jim M.
2008 Monaco Knight 40skq, moho #2
The "68"
My very own new forumfirstgens.com

My new blog
6 REPLIES 6

vic46
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.biolitestove.com/products/biolite-campstove?utm_medium=Brand_Search&utm_source=google&utm...
[COLOR=]Never argue with an idiot. You will be dragged down to their level and then beaten with experience.

buta4
Explorer
Explorer
There is an alternative to using RV power to charge USB devices. Check out BIOLITE CAMP STOVES.

A small wood-burning stove with a USB port. Thermo-electricity charges the in-stove battery and most any USB device you may have.

There are several models to choose from.

Kinda pricey.
Ray

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
I think I would rather have a portable USB charger that plugs into the 12 volt cigarette lighter receptacle, and I can unplug it, and stop any power usage while it is unplugged. Sure it is a small load, but it will always be a load until it is shut off with a switch or unplugged.

Good luck,

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

willi4nd
Explorer
Explorer
Great idea!! Post a link to where you got it !
New to the RV world and loving every minute of it.
2015 Nissan Frontier 4x4 6 cyl
2015 Trail Runner SLE 22

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jim - That is just the start haha... Now the wife will want to watch the Home Entertainment items without AC... Then you will have to research for a white colored Power Inverter...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

JimM68
Explorer
Explorer
JimM68 wrote:
After a bunch of searching, I finally found 12 volt usb charging ports that were not black. They seem pretty common on marine sites, but always in black. First one went in next to DW's side of the bad. More will go in soon.

Now we can charge our phones without A/C!

Jim M.
2008 Monaco Knight 40skq, moho #2
The "68"
My very own new forumfirstgens.com

My new blog