cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water leak

ROYBUCK
Explorer
Explorer
You will need to excuse my Mechanical terms I am not to good at the names. I was cleaning a few things getting it ready to put up for sale. At the rear bed at the drawers beside the closet on the right rear looking at it from the front looking to the back I took the drawers out the carpet is wet under the drawer. The drawers was not wet where this wet carpet is looks like a big hose I think it is the hose that goes to the air inlet turbocharger looks like it connect to the outside where you have the louvered vent for air. Can water get in the vent. I had the carpet replaced in the bed room in August they removed the bed no sign of a water leak. This leak and hose is at the rear right hand corner looking from the front. I was hoping that some one with a coach like mine could put some light where this leak might be coming from. Sorry for the long tread hope you understand what I am saying. Thanks Roy
Roy B Coal Miners Son
USMC Ret
Semper Fi
1 REPLY 1

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
Sure can. If you run in rain, water will get in anything that isn't sealed. Check the outside seal first and see if it is cracked or loose.Tighten the bolts holding the pipe, or if you can't,go to a shop and have someone do it. I'd recommend Camping World because some shops are $125/hr and up just to look. It can be an easy fix for you or a friend who could be more athletic and younger. I'm an old man but still do mechanic work. Put a fan back there to dry the carpet and spray it with Fabreeze to keep odor out.