cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
I put a new bottle of Seagram's V.O. in the cabinet. I don't want to run out :E
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

roya51
Explorer
Explorer
Getting ready for our summer trip.Heading to Oregon for A month.As for getting the RV ready I took it in for an inspection and oil change.Needed A new belt on the engine.I greased the joints etc. and last, made sure everything was caulked,so we have no water leaks.
1998 Winnebago Brave

traindriver
Explorer
Explorer
nwokhunter, looked for two years, finally told wife, find one you like, we will buy it and drive it home. She found, I bought, she couldn't have found a better one. Just what we wanted.

jcamp123
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a slide out pantry in the food closet today. I met a fellow Allegro owner in Myrtle Beach 2 weeks ago and he showed me this cool slide out pantry. I called the company and got it the other day. What a perfect fit, almost like it was made for it.
Then of course I decided to put another coat of wax on it, an all day job and will finish tomorrow.
Joe and Susan
Tara the toy poodle and Patches the cat
Retired Teamster traveling when I can
2006 Allegro 32 BA
2009 Saturn Vue Red Line
FMCA 50826
-----------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins !!

traindriver
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought late last month, so far----- had the auto parking brake rebuilt--had new trany filter and fluid changed----new tires, all of them---surge guard arrived today---(learned the hard way on that one before i sold the trailer)---safe steer should arive tomorrow----bought tow dolly (yea, I know tow bar is better, but one of the cars is front wheel drive)---stay tuned, more to come. Burning through money like GM.

nwokhunter
Explorer
Explorer
I spent most of the day on the internet looking for the right one to buy. Actually I have spent most of the last several days and night in search of the right one. lots of things to think about and to check out when buying the first motorhome.

HSIKES
Explorer
Explorer
whats Sams club auction?
Horace & Bobbi
DRAKE - Yellow Lab (rescue dog)
2005 Fleetwood Providence 39 L; 4 slides; 350 Cat
2000 Saturn LW TOAD
2009 Buick Enclave CLX 2

Preach the gospel at all times. And if necessary.....use words.

devildogg
Explorer
Explorer
Finished washing it. Started yesterday. Then is rained. Oh, well! But at least it's clean.

Regards
2008 Damon Challenger 378 Platinum
2007 Saturn Vue AWD (I go where I'm Toad)

Enjoying life in the "Slow Lane"

Old_Coot
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I mounted two new front tires. Today I started installing a side view camera, I bought from Sam's Club Auction. It was supposed to be a rearview, but I need the side view more.
92 28ft Bounder
06 Corvette C6
2011 GMC
Kubota RTV 900
Kubota 3130
Janet&Jack Sabrina(Husky)

knotdodger
Explorer
Explorer
Picked it up at China Grove Glass after having the passenger side windshield replaced because of a crack. Started on my pre-trip routine to make sure we are ready to leave June 12 for a stay on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Larry & Cindy
Safari Cheetah 38PDQ.
Towing a Jeep Wrangler.

Tulirose
Explorer
Explorer
Oh! OH! Just gotta respond....

Nothing yet as I just came in from work
but momentarily will head out to the driveway
and start getting it ready for our trip to Massachusetts.
Leaving tomorrow for a long weekend getaway! :B :B

We did wash it this past weekend !! Ugh! :B :B :B

๐Ÿ™‚ THE KEY TO HAPPINESS IS A BAD MEMORY!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

FC
Explorer
Explorer
I have been carrying around our new sattelite dish for two years now and just called today for the dish company to come and show me how to use in the MH. It will be mounted on a tripod, but I just need some education on the hook up. Dish company found my fax from April 2007 where I ordered the equipment.
Tech will come next Saturday to my house to show me.
So this is what I did for our MH today.LOL
2003 Georgetown 346DS Ford F-53
2008 Pontiac G6 Toad, Blue Ox Aventa LX
Vice President Operations Family Campers & RVers
www.fcrv.org

pegdiver
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday - had the passenger side windshield replaced
Today - DH replacing the old microwave and making the 'hole' fit.
DH replaced the broken part on the steps, got it lubed and oil change, and tried to fix the old microwave upteen times in the past 2 weeks.
2012 Winnebago Adventurer 37F with 2012 Jeep Liberty toad.
Old - 1999 32' Adventurer (no slides) with Grand Vitara toad (105,000 miles!)
Pride 3 wheel mobility scooter
Only 3 states to go in the USA, Camped in most of Canada and 4 states in Mexico too!

MartyAndPeg
Explorer
Explorer
Today.....Drove ours 185 miles from Lamar, PA (where we spent the night) to Jeffersonville, NY (where we will spend a week). Coming back from spending a month out west (SD, WY), heading to northern NY for a few months.
Marty & Peg & 2 cats
2005 Tiffin Phaeton 40QDH/350HP Cat/MH3000
2009 Ford F150 4x4/Brake Buddy
2011 Harley Softail Heritage/Rampage Motorcycle Lift
Full-Timing-10 years and counting!

Looking for a purpose in life, try Habitat for Humanity RV-Care-A-Vanners!

HSIKES
Explorer
Explorer
Tried installing the tire sensors. My luck, it's not just a screw on task. Remove the wheel covers, install the sensors, replace the covers and on to the next wheel.

Everything went great till the last set, duals. I have to install a 180 valve stem so the sensors will fit. Inside went great, out side went great, now for the wheel covers. They don't fit! Maybe a little adjustment on the valve stem, OOPS ! I hear air. Not a little but a lot. Wiggle the valve stem and it's free in my hand.

As we speak, it's adult beverage time! Coach Net is on the way, (PS: GREAT SERVICE and great follow up)

And How did your day go?

Horace
Horace & Bobbi
DRAKE - Yellow Lab (rescue dog)
2005 Fleetwood Providence 39 L; 4 slides; 350 Cat
2000 Saturn LW TOAD
2009 Buick Enclave CLX 2

Preach the gospel at all times. And if necessary.....use words.