cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

chipndip
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced dead water pump and leaking toilet valve.

Bigshirley
Explorer
Explorer
Put wiper blades back on, ran engine, turned on chasis heat front and rear, thought about a new tv then said it can wait till tomorrow!
Bigshirley
89 Driftwood A:h

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
The Beave wrote:
. . .

The next job is to clean the ceiling fabric from the staining produced by the old leaking gaskets. The job took about a day.

What did you use to clean the fabric and how successful were you?

The_Beave
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the gasket on both the front and rear air conditioners. Upon inspection, almost every attachment screw hole on the air conditioner shroud was cracked and required reinforcement with several layers of fiberglass in the hole area.

The next job is to clean the ceiling fabric from the staining produced by the old leaking gaskets. The job took about a day.
The Beave
30' 1997 Beaver Monterey
(The shortest DP we could find)
2005 Honda CR-V
Remco surge brake

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the broken pop rivets on the rear louvered radiator access cover.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Brought down the satellite dish,and stored the outdoor gear,high winds forecast for today.

OkStateRV_er
Explorer
Explorer
Walked out to the RV Barn, backed out the DSDP, ran the genny with both A/c's on, de-winterized, added some fresh water to the tank then pulled back in to the Barn.
2008 Dutchstar 4304
2008 Honda CR-V EX-L, M&G brake system, Falcon 2 tow-bar, TomTom GPS

stugpanzer
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a Cobra 29 LX LE CB 50th Anniversary radio with a 3' Firestick NGP antenna. I had to fabricate a bracket for the CB to mount to. I worked on this Yesterday and finished the wiring today and final clean-up.

2006 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C
Mods: EEZRV Products TPMS, Cobra 29LX 50th Anniversary CB radio with Firestik NGP Antenna, Self contained sewer hose

Jtroop1
Explorer
Explorer
Woke the rig up, drove her the mile to the house, changed the oil and filter. Not bad, $30 for 6 quarts of motorcraft 5w20 synthetic blend and a motorcraft filter.

The tires lost 12 psi all winter so I Added 12 psi of air to each tire. And finally, I sprayed iquid wrench white lythium grease on the electric steps' gear linkage.

I didn't dewinterize because we are still getting temps in the teens at night here. I will dewinterize Saturday as we are Florida bound next Tuesday. Can't wait to feel warm air on my skin!!!
2010 Fleetwood Encounter 32BH

dragr1
Explorer
Explorer
Did some sealing on the roof edges and seams.
2014 Ram 3500 CC Longbed 4x4, G56, tow rig
2013 Jayco 33BHTS Travel Trailer
2014 Toyota Tacoma CC TRD 4x4, work rig

blackf3504dr
Explorer
Explorer
bjw1 wrote:
Replaced the faucet in the bathroom and kitchen sinks.

Bathroom
Kitchen

Looks very nice bjw1.
Mom , Dad , Scooter & K.C ( killer cat )
'96 F350 4dr. Dually, 7.3 5sp.
'92 Holiday Rambler 34'
REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARKPLUGS !

bjw1
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the faucet in the bathroom and kitchen sinks.

Bathroom
Kitchen
2001 Monaco Diplomat 36D
2002 Jeep Liberty Toad
2017 Ram 3500 Tradesman Crew
2008 Eagle Cap 850 Non slide

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
SPENT $. Ordered 6 LED light panels, digital tire gague, 2 water filters, folding platform step, 30 amp surge, 4 gang switch panel, contura switch, wh screen, furnace screen, and cyclone vent. Just doing my share to stimulate the economy.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

her_I
Explorer
Explorer
Rehung the bedroom door that came off the track on the trip from Corpus Christi to New Orleans. Found that the rod came off in the closet and all the hanging clothes are down against the door on the inside. will worry about that tomorrow. Some really rough pavement between Lafayette and Baton Rouge!

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
repaired the coffee maker,old Black and Decker spacemaker,had it in my last 2 rigs,over 11 years,still works great,although it is 110 volts I have run it off 220 volts since I have owned it ,it sure is quick!!